Terms and Conditions
Reservation PolicyMinimum of two night stay 1 October - 30 April.
This is waived if booking is made within 24 hours of arrival.
Children0 - 5 years can only be accommodated in Finch cottage and stay for free.
6 - 12 years charged at 50% of adult sharing rate.
13 years and older charged at adult rate.
Deposit50% deposit required in advance to confirm booking
Use the secure link on our web page or bank transfer/EFT
Credit Cards AcceptedVisa and Mastercard only.
RatesInclude full continental and English breakfast
Exclude minibar, snack basket, laundry, photocopy/fax
Cancellation PolicyAll bookings are subject to a minimum of 15% cancellation fee.
Reservations cancelled 30+ days prior to arrival: refund of 75% of deposit.
Reservations cancelled less than 30 days prior to arrival: no refund of deposit.
In the event of premature departure the full extent of the stay as originally booked and confirmed will be charged. Refunds and waiver of cancellation policies are at the discretion of management and the ability to re-let the rooms.
Check In14:00 guests are welcome to drop luggage off and collect keys from 1100.
Guests are welcome to leave their luggage with us for collection later in the day.
- There is complimentary Wi-Fi internet access in all areas.
- Breakfast is served between 8am and 10am in the dining room. Kindly make prior arrangements should you wish to have breakfast earlier than these times. Please let us know of any special dietary requirements. We can provide a packed breakfast if you let us know the day before.
- Electricity is 220 volt AC and adaptors are provided.
- The tap water is safe to drink and mineral water is available for sale with the mini bar items.
- We provide dressing gowns for use indoors only and beach towels for use at the swimming pool and on the beach. There are beach umbrellas, chairs and games available in the lounge.
- There is a baby cot available.
- Please notify us if you require a wakeup call.
- We have emergency items available - toothbrush, toothpaste, shaving or sewing kits.
- Inside the cupboards we provide a hair drier, a laundry bag, a spare blanket, two electric hot water bottles, an umbrella, insect spray and electric insect repellant, a fan, a fire extinguisher, an emergency light and a heater.
- There is a safe in the cupboard to store any valuable items. We have off street parking behind an electric gate and the property is covered by CCTV cameras and motion sensor lights.
- A snack basket and soft drinks in the fridges are available for guests' own account.
- Comprehensive information folders, brochure packs and magazines are available in each suite.
- Guest bathroom amenities include shower gel, conditioner, bath soap, bath salts, bubble bath, shower cap, ear buds/cotton wool, hand wash, washing powder, room freshener and body lotion.
- With our tea/coffee trays in the suites we provide complimentary filter coffee (for plungers) and instant coffee, tea, sugar and cookies as well as milk in the fridge.
- There is a limited laundry service available and we can provide an iron and ironing board or additional pillows and blankets on request.
- There is a DVD player downstairs in the guest lounge with a large flat screen television with the full DSTV bouquet. We have a selection of board games and a library of books and extensive brochure racks for guests' enjoyment.
- We accept Visa and Mastercard only.
- phone, fax, photocopying facilities are available.
- Airport transfers and day tours can be arranged on request and we provide a concierge service to book and advise on activities.
- English, Afrikaans, French and some German spoken.