Terms and Conditions
Minimum of two night stay.
We only accept children under 8 years of age at Bayside Lodge if booked into Finch Cottage.
25% deposit required in advance to confirm booking.
Use the secure link on our web page for a credit card payment or bank transfer/EFT.
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa and Mastercard only.
Include full continental and English breakfast. Room only rate available on request.
Exclude minibar, snack basket, laundry, photocopy/fax
All bookings are subject to a minimum of 15% cancellation fee.
Reservations cancelled 30+ days prior to arrival: refund of 85% of deposit.
Reservations cancelled less than 30 days prior to arrival: no refund of deposit.
In the event of premature departure the full extent of the stay as originally booked and confirmed will be charged.
If Covid-19 prevents travel the reservation will be postponed.
Refunds and waiver of cancellation policies are at the discretion of management and the ability to re-sell the rooms.
14:00 guests are welcome to drop luggage off and collect keys from 1100.
Guests are welcome to leave their luggage with us for collection later in the day.
- There is complimentary Wi-Fi fibre internet access in all areas at Bayside Lodge.
- Breakfast is served between 8am and 10am. Kindly make prior arrangements should you wish to have breakfast earlier than these times. Please let us know of any special dietary requirements. We can provide a packed breakfast if you let us know the day before.
- Electricity is 220 volt AC and adaptors are provided.
- The tap water is safe to drink and we have a reverse osmosis filter system for guests to refill their water bottles.
- We provide dressing gowns for use indoors only and beach towels for use at the swimming pool and on the beach. We provide beach umbrellas, chairs, beach bags and boogy boards.
- There are two sofa beds, a double in Finch Cottage and a three-quarter in Harmony.
- Inside the cupboards we provide a beach bag with towels, hair drier, a laundry bag, a spare blanket, an umbrella, insect spray and electric insect repellant, a fire extinguisher and an emergency flashlight. All bedrooms have overhead fans, electric blankets and under-carpet heating.
- There is an electronic safe in the cupboard to store any valuable items. There off street parking behind an electric gate and the property is covered by CCTV cameras and motion sensor lights.
- Comprehensive information folders are available and due to Covid protocols info is now via a QR code.
- Guest bathroom amenities include shower gel, conditioner, bath soap, bath salts, bubble bath, shower cap, ear buds/cotton wool, hand wash, washing powder, room freshener and body lotion. Hand sanitizer, alcohol wipes and surgical face masks are available in the rooms at no extra charge.
- With our tea/coffee trays in the suites we provide complimentary instant coffee, tea, sugar and cookies as well as milk in the fridge.
- There is a limited laundry service available and we can provide an iron and ironing board or additional pillows and blankets on request.
- The housekeeping service is discussed with guests on arrival. It is available daily if required and linen changes are every 2 or 3 days.
- All suites have 32” flat screen televisions with a limited bouquet of DSTV satellite channels and netflix. There is a DVD player downstairs in the guest lounge with a large flat screen television with the full DSTV bouquet. We have a selection of board games and a library of books and extensive brochure racks for guests’ enjoyment.
- Phone, fax, photocopying facilities are available.
- Airport transfers and day tours can be arranged on request and we provide a concierge service to book and advise on activities.
- English, Afrikaans, French and some German is spoken.
- Bayside Lodge adheres to the Tourism Business Council Covid-19 protocols and there is a screening table at reception with infrared hand sanitizer, infrared medical thermometer, a pulose Oximeter, surgical masks and room sanitizer spray. Contactless check in and check out is possible and there is a desktop computer in the guest lounge for guests who are unable to open links via their own cell phones or laptops. We also assist guests with organizing a PCR test if required.